We at CWS have one goal: We want to contribute to a healthier and safer future. Around 10,800 employees in 16 countries work enthusiastically towards this goal every day. It is one of our key aims to set new standards. As an integrated system provider, we provide innovative, sustainable and digital rental solutions for more health, safety and protection in the areas of hygiene, mats, workwear, fire protection, clean rooms and health and care.
We are looking for an
IT Support Engineer CZ/SK (m/f/d)
What we offer:
• Broad and challenging area of responsibilities
• A secure job in a success driven German company
• Various possibilities to develop in our company
• A good atmosphere in a motivated team
You can look forward to these tasks:
• You report directly to the CWS IT department. You follow the CWS IT processes and ensure the direction and guidelines set by CWS IT are upheld both by yourself as well as by the users.
• You assist CWS business with the hands-on tasks onsite, which cannot be handled remotely. We have four main sites in the CZ/SK region: Kralupy nad Vltavou, Prague Horní Počernice, Bratislava and Hlohovec. This role is supporting small group office technology users and two laundry sites. Projects within the laundry are typically driven/supported by international colleagues.
• You are responsible for preparing IT equipment for company use (mobile devices, laptops) and you are responsible for the Asset Management Lifecycle of these devices.
• You act as liaison and sparring partner for your colleagues at the IT Helpdesk, with the overall purpose to ensure the IT Helpdesk can operate as single point of contact for Czech Republic and Slovakia users. Furthermore you ensure the support of colleagues by solving the tickets handed over from helpdesk, that they are not able to solve: second level issues (user identity access management, limiting / extending access rights etc.).
• You work actively on the international ticket queue of second level, together with your onsite colleagues in the other countries.
• You assist your IT colleagues in onsite projects for example site assessments, complex change requests, official projects (in general all issues where hands and feet are needed).
• You document the support activities (e.g. Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), User Manuals).
Your qualifications and abilities:
• 2 years experience in IT support
• A certified IT qualification or a practical experience
• Expertise in MS Windows Server / Citrix
• Communicative level of English is a must (you will be a part of an international team)
• We are also open to career changers, who have a good understanding of technique and are willing to learn quick.
• You have a structured working approach, are good in prioritizing and work absolutely reliable
• You are customer orientated and have good communication skills
• Willingness to travel to other sites in the region occasionally (mostly Slovakia and CWS sites in the Czech Republic).