Hygienic clothing and hygienic care
The goal of HACCP (Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Points) is to offer consumers safe foods. The HACCP concept considers risks associated with the methods of processing foods and finished products, assesses the risks and develops methods for avoiding possible hygiene risks. It affects every business dealing in food from food producers and processing companies to restaurants, butchers, ice cream shops, retail establishments and bakeries.
Proper work clothes and their hygienic care are an essential component of the HACCP concept. The special features and design of HACCP clothing certified in accordance with DIN 10524 help avoid food contaminations. We offer certified clothing for a wide range of requirements in all three risk classes. Our offering is complemented by stylish workwear for service and kitchen staff.
Put your trust in our professional rental service, including the hygienic reprocessing of your clothing. This minimises the risk factor of the workwear. You can choose from a wide range of colours and our qualified experts will be happy to offer you comprehensive advice.
- Corresponds to the DIN EN 10524 safety standard
- Ranges: Basic, Standard and Bicolour – HACCP-certified clothing for a wide range of requirements in all three risk classes
- High-quality finishing and modern fit
- Available as: Work jackets, work coats, trousers, overalls, t-shirts right up to headwear
- Colours: 6
- Fabric: 35% cotton, 65% polyester
- Unisex: Suitable for everyone
Reprocessing at home is not advisable. Outsourcing the task to a textile service provider is not only practical, but also safer and more reliable