CWS PureLine Disinfect Foam NT
- Mounting and maintenance of dispensers
- Repair or, if necessary, replacement of dispensers
- 100% airtight product path that prevents contamination
- Fill level indicator on both sides and LED status display
- Color coded caps for safe, fault-free refilling
- Equipped with a chip and therefore 100% IoT ready
- Exchangeable panel colors
- Same key for all PureLine dispensers
To protect and maintain your health, effective hand hygiene is essential. Washing hands with antibacterial soap is an important part of the hygiene concept. This helps to counteract the multitude of germs we come into contact with on a daily basis.
The CWS PureLine Disinfect Foam Soap Non-Touch dispenser offers a high level of hygiene because it does not need to be touched during use. In this way, the dispenser itself does not become a carrier of germs. A second advantage of the sensor is its ease of use, which is a great benefit for children, the elderly or persons with limited mobility.
The battery-operated disinfectant foam dispenser is filled with CWS PureLine Disinfect Foam Soap 600ml, supplying approximately 667 portions of soap. The 144ml reserve tank provides 100% availability; you will never run out of soap. Meeting all requirements for hygienic hand washing according to EN 1499, Disinfect Foam is bactericidal, levurocidal and limited virucidal.
The CWS PureLine Disinfect Foam Soap Non-Touch dispenser is equipped with a chip, allowing maximum control over output via an app. A feature that will continue to offer new possibilities through development and will optimize the process chain. Ideal in places with multiple washrooms, such as healthcare facilities, office buildings and schools.
- Touchless dispensing for hygienic and safe hand disinfection
- Supports concepts such as HACCP and LMHV
- VAH certified
- Customized dispensing quantity of the soap
- Soap pouch empties fully in the reservoir
- Made in Europe