CWS Ireland Sales Team are currently seeking a Business Developer one for Munster and one for Leinster with a passion and instinct for generating new business. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, the role entails researching the target market, identifying business development opportunities, planning the sales strategy, and winning rental agreements for our Workwear Business. The Business Developer will work closely with the CWS Service Team to identify potential up sale and growth opportunities within our existing Workwear accounts. The service Team will manage the accounts from a service perspective once the business has been secured, allowing you to concentrate on Selling
The position offers:
- A generous remuneration package with competitive salary
- Excellent target driven bonus and commission
- Company car, laptop, phone.
- Full and ongoing training with a Clear Development path.
An opportunity to be part of a growing business within a structured and supportive environment
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven track record in a sales environment
- A clear understanding of the consultative selling process
- Ability to research, analyse market trends and competitor activity
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to generate and close new business
- Experience with CRM reporting systems - Salesforce.com
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to -:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets for PPE Workwear
- Identify customer needs