Job Description “Customer Care Manager”
Customer Care Manager
Geographic market area
Overall Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for the Customer Service admin team.
- Coaches, stimulates and manages customer service, office team.
- Responsible for realization of yearly determined objectives concerning the customer relationship management function (organic growth, termination rate, account profitability).
- Responsible for all inbound calls/emails and prompt responses to customer requests.
- Responsible for annual price adjustments.
- Responsible for all C-customers.
- Responsible for the implementation and development of new customers.
- Cooperation and communication with the relevant departments.
- Handling customer queries and complaints, with the expectation of providing quality feedback.
- Documentation and data maintenance.
- Processing of internal checklists for setting up and renewing accounts.
- Coordinating and communicating contract renewal dates.
- Management of customer set up and termination processes.
- Managing credit notes within the approval system.
- Formalising and implementing the Customer Care process within the scope of our QMS.
- Together with operations and logistics, responsible for the quality and continuity of cleanroom services, and for on-time delivery.
- Handling of routine service, logistical & operational requests and queries.
- Responsible for the customer satisfaction process (cNPS) and associated feedback.
- Creation/Ownership of relevant reporting and customer information templates.
- Management responsibility for the Customer Care team.
- Participation in interdepartmental meetings and projects.
- Responsible for the effective use and development of CRM and ERP systems.
- Generates management information for senior management as required.
Education and Qualifications
- A degree in Business Administration or related qualification.
- Over five years of professional experience in customer service at a minimum supervisory level.
Knowledge and Behaviour
- Strong working knowledge of common MS Office programs.
- Excellent Teamwork, Leadership and Communication skills,
- Committed to continuous improvement and process enhancement.
- Structured, autonomous, and results-driven way of working
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about customer service and delivering a first-class process..