The coronavirus is continuing to spread and affecting public life all over Europe. As an international rental service provider in the hygiene, workwear and fire safety sector, we have implemented a whole range of measures to protect our customers and employees to the greatest extent possible and keep our service promise.
- Hygienic solutions are the focus of CWS service. Our international hygiene management system is certified according to international and national standards. This includes, among other things, proof of the effectiveness of our disinfecting washing procedures.
- In light of the continued spreading of the coronavirus, we have now compiled a pandemic plan and are briefing our employees in a targeted manner and on a regular basis.
- Our employees are trained in the scope of the hygiene management and also receive additional directions concerning the rules of conduct, which focus on their own protection as well as that of our customers.
As before, compliance with general hygiene recommendations remains the most effective form of protection against infection – let us work on it together.
We set great store by keeping our service promise to our customers. Therefore, we would like to ask you for your cooperation when dealing with the coronavirus. In order to maintain our service, we ask for your help:
- Our employees are instructed to keep a minimum distance of 1,5 m and to avoid direct contact with potentially infectious textiles.
- Please deposit the collected goods in easily accessible areas and sign the delivery notes with your own pen if necessary.
Please contact CWS Customer Service without delay:
- If you have any suspected or confirmed cases of coronavirus in your company. In such situations, we would like to discuss the specific protective measures necessary for continuing to offer you our services, for example to wrap used textiles in plastic bags provided and placing them at the outer gate.
- If you have implemented any restrictive measures that could affect how we provide our services.
- If there are plans to close your facility/site.