Dear Sir or Madam,
For a healthier and safer future − our mission has never been more demanding than today. In these difficult times of the COVID-19 pandemic, CWS is determined to help you continue keeping your company's operations running. You can rely on us to come up with solutions to the challenges you are facing in the spheres of hygiene, workwear, cleanrooms, healthcare, fire safety and complete washrooms.
By way of our services, we at CWS enable you to keep your operations running smoothly and safely. We are making an important contribution – and intend to continue doing so. Our service is needed more than ever today. We are aware of our responsibilities – with the focus on our commitment to reliable hygiene. CWS regards the health of our employees and customers as a top priority!
Compliance with general hygiene recommendations is still the most effective protection against infections − let's work on it together.
How well prepared is CWS?
The novel coronavirus is having a growing impact on society and the economy. Find out how well prepared CWS is for the current developments.
All about our service
Our customers can continue to rely on us and our service. Learn more about our service, which is fundamentally needed more than ever in these times of the corona pandemic. We are aware of our special responsibility.
We regard fulfilling our service commitment to our customers as a key priority, for which reason we should like to ask for your cooperation in dealing with corona and helping us keep our service running:
- Our employees are instructed to maintain minimum distancing of 1.5m and to avoid direct contact with potentially infectious textiles.
- Please deposit the goods to be collected in easily accessible areas and sign the delivery notes, if necessary, with your own pen.
Please notify us
Please contact CWS customer service immediately if:
- there is any suspected or confirmed case of corona infection in your company. In this case, we would like to discuss with you specific protective measures that are necessary towards ensuring that we can continue providing you with our services; these measures could include, for example, packing the used textiles in provided plastic bags and leaving these for collection at the outer gate of your premises.
- you have taken restrictive measures that affect our service.
- a closure of your location is pending.
Effective protection against infectious diseases
Globalization fosters the spread of dangerous pathogens, as we have now seen with the rapid spreading of the coronavirus. Careful hand hygiene helps protect against recurring viral diseases; almost all pathogenic germs can be removed by washing your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds and drying them thoroughly. The use of hand disinfectants provides added protection.
Here's how to wash hands properly:
- Wet your hands with running water
- Lather your hands thoroughly with soap.
- Don't forget to rub the soap in on the backs of your hands, on your wrists and between your fingers.
- Rinse your hands well under running water.
- Dry your hands carefully, also between the fingers, using a fresh portion of cloth towel or paper.
What else can you do to protect yourself?
Besides washing your hands regularly with soap and water, the following measures will help you protect against infectious diseases:
1. Be careful not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands.
Viruses enter our mucous membranes via our hands and thus into the body. Following these instructions reduces the likelihood of infection.
2. Precautions when coughing and sneezing.
If you are ill you should keep at least one metre distance from other people and face away from them when coughing and sneezing. If possible, cough or sneeze into a disposable handkerchief, which you should then dispose of directly. Don't forget to wash your hands after that.
3. Hand disinfection − protect yourself and others.
If you have a lot of contact with other people, hand disinfection can also be advisable. Disinfect your hands both when entering and leaving a hospital or other care facility. By doing so you avoid carrying in undesirable "gifts" that travel unnoticed on your hands.