No risk when working with chemicals
When handling chemical substances, we need special protection to protect our skin from damage. Certain professional groups work with hazardous chemicals on a daily basis and require reliable protective clothing to protect them from the chemicals. Whether it’s for use in a chemical company, laboratory or research facility, our Delta Multiprotect collection is certified in accordance with DIN EN 13034 Type 6 and offers employees reliable protection at work.
Thanks to the elasticated sections and adjustable cuffs, the protective clothing is also comfortable to wear and offers plenty of freedom of movement. In addition, the collection is also available in our convenient rental service, allowing you to rest assured that your workwear corresponds to the latest occupational health and safety requirements at all times.
- Corresponds to the DIN EN ISO 11612, DIN EN ISO 11611, DIN IEC 61482-1-2, DIN EN 13034 Type 6 and DIN EN 1149-5 safety standards
- Clearly visible standard symbols
- Adjustable cuffs, stretchy braces
- Variety of pocket solutions including for kneepads
- Available as: Work jacket, work trousers, dungarees, overalls and work coat. In addition, certified basics such as polo shirts and shirts are also available
- Colours: 2
- Fabric: 31% polyester, 28% modacrylic, 20% aramid, 20% rayon, 1% anti-static fibres
- Unisex: Suitable for everyone