Access and time recording systems
- Planning & project engineering
- Simple management of access authorisations
- Compatible with intrusion detection systems or time recording
- Cooperation with various manufacturers such as Telenot, Sesam and Seccor
Access and time recording systems - consulting, installation & maintenance
The access system simplifies the management of access authorisations to buildings and rooms by means of person identification and selection. This means that they automatically check the access authorisation of persons (incl. time restrictions) and prevent unauthorised access, e.g. of employees who have left the company. Today, access systems are an integral part of a multifunctional overall security concept and regulate who, when and to what access is granted.
Common areas of application for access systems include office buildings, conference centres, laboratories, technical rooms and security gates. Depending on the area of application, access control systems offer:
- general protection of property
- differentiated protection of parts of the company
- graduated protection of secrets
- comprehensive protection of specific security zones/data areas
The adaptation of access authorisations per door, room zone or security areas as well as the respective prerequisites (badge, PIN code, 4-eyes principle) can be done quickly and cost-effectively.
In addition, access systems can be combined with other systems such as intrusion detection systems or time recording. Integrated time recording simplifies the management of overtime, payroll and other personnel matters.
Inspection of an access and time recording system: Access control systems must undergo an annual inspection. At CWS Fire Safety, this is part of the all-round carefree package: we carry out local inspections, professional and proper installation, maintenance and servicing.
- Time restrictions on access possible
- Fast and inexpensive adjustments of access authorisations possible
- Time recording simplifies management of overtime etc.