You are thinking about how to proceed with your fire protection company, because you want to retire or start a new beginning? Maybe we can support you to find a solution. We offer fire protection services to our customers and would like to expand this service to the whole of Germany (perspectively to Europe) and are open for cooperations and company acquisitions.
Preparation for the sale of the company
CWS is an active and experienced buyer with a proven team that can close the transaction step by step in close coordination with you, the seller. We recommend that you, as the company owner, coordinate with your tax advisor, as key business figures for the last few years will be requested in the course of the transaction. Until the purchase agreement is signed by the notary, there are no obligations and the ongoing process can be terminated by either party.
Steps of a company sale
- Getting to know each other and exchange for the development of the company
- Discretion through agreement on confidentiality
- Request of first key figures for company evaluation
- Submission of a non-binding offer
- Carrying out due diligence (examination and analysis of the economic, legal, tax and financial circumstances of the company)
- Agreement of a purchase contract
- Agreement and signing of the contract
If you are thinking of selling your fire protection company, we would like to meet you personally. We will handle your request discreetly. Contact us simply and without obligation.