Fire brigade plans
- Support from CWS fire protection officer
- Planning & project engineering
- Planning & Creation
- Easy updating of the fire brigade plan possible
- Legally compliant implementation including coordination with authorities and fire brigade
Fire brigade plans - advice, preparation & updating
Fire brigade plans are used by emergency forces to assess the situation and provide important information that enables rapid orientation inside and outside a building. They provide information on access routes, fire protection and extinguishing equipment as well as danger areas. Fire brigade plans thus help to save human lives and limit damage to property and the environment.
Examination and updating of fire brigade plans: The plans are subject to the requirements of DIN 14095 and must always be up-to-date and inspected by a competent person at least every 2 years. They must also be coordinated with the responsible fire protection authority.
All-round carefree package: Our experts will draw up fire brigade plans tailored to your buildings, taking into account DIN 14095 and district specific regulations. In doing so, we consider the design specifications required by the respective fire protection authority and coordinate the plans with the responsible fire protection services or authorities. In addition, we will be happy to update your fire brigade plans quickly and easily for you through subsequent building modifications or within the framework of the two-year test cycle.
- Important information for better orientation of the fire brigade in case of fire
- Selection of various framings for fire brigade plans
- Experts with local knowledge of regional regulations throughout Germany