- Specialist experts and equipment for the safe removal and disposal of pollutants
Pollutant Remediation - Consulting, Implementation & Remediation
Buildings constructed before 1989 may contain a variety of pollutants such as asbestos, PCBs and PAHs in the materials used at that time. If these pollutants remain undetected in the building, this can lead to considerable health risks and damage. For this reason, a professional pollutant clean-up must be carried out if pollution is detected – also at fire protection facilities. CWS Fire Safety takes care of this pollutant clean-up.
We offer pollutant clean-ups for the following pollutants: Asbestos, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB), polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH), wood preservatives (biocides), pentachlorophenol (PCP), lindane, lead pipes, formaldehyde and other building materials.
This is how CWS cleans up pollutants:
- Inspection of building documents and an on-site visit to identify possible sources of danger in all rooms of the building concerned and taking of samples
- Laboratory analysis of the samples
- Definition of the exact health and legal standards (including cost estimates) for pollutant clean-up and disposal
- Registration and execution of the remediation work under all necessary safety precautions
All-round carefree package: CWS Fire Safety takes over the clean-up of harmful substances in your building. The protection of people is our priority. On the one hand, our specialists are equipped with personal protective equipment, and on the other hand, the working environment is sealed off by foil areas (black area). Special suction devices ensure that the pollutants cannot escape at any time. Of course, we also take care of professional disposal during the pollutant clean-up.
- Elimination of different pollutants
- Protection of the health of people in affected buildings
Through the pollutant clean-up, the health of the people ones is lastingly ensured. The pollutant is removed in such a way that the plant can continue to be used.