- Support from CWS fire protection officer
- Planning & project engineering
- Instruction / Training
- Visually striking indicator
- Signals escape routes, emergency exits, and fire protection equipment
- Photoluminescent versions, so visible even in the event of a power failure
Safety signs - advice, assembly & testing
Safety signs give people direction in dangerous situations by indicating escape routes, emergency exits, and fire protection equipment. Tried and tested colour patterns and shapes make instructions clear without words. These patterns represent an effective and important supplement to other fire protection equipment.
Selection of various safety signs:
- Escape route signs: e.g. next emergency exit, rescue exit, emergency exit, collection point
- Fire protection signs: e.g. location of the nearest fire extinguisher, fire detector, wall hydrant
- Prohibition signs: e.g. smoking prohibited
- Warning signs: e.g. flammable substances, danger from charging batteries
- Special designs for special applications are possible
CWS offers safety signs made of various materials, such as self-adhesive foil, plastic, aluminium, or magnetic foil. There are also photoluminescent versions which are visible even in the event of a power failure.
All-round carefree package: CWS Fire Safety plans all necessary safety signs following legal requirements, considering your other fire protection equipment, such as fire extinguishers or fire alarm systems. The safety signs are installed together with the other fire protection equipment. If anything changes, we support you in the respective adaptation of the safety signs, e.g. for new escape routes or emergency exits.
- Suitable for all types of public buildings