Video surveillance system
- Planning & project engineering
- Implementation according to VdS standard
- Indoor and outdoor use possible
- Cooperation with various manufacturers such as Argus, Milesight, Milestone, Hikvision or Mobitix
Camera surveillance system - advice, installation & maintenance
Unfortunately, it happens again and again: Something is stolen, someone is threatened or security rules are violated. With a camera surveillance system, you can protect yourself, your employees, data and material assets. The video surveillance system is connected to various video components, e.g. indoor, outdoor or thermal cameras. These record the environment and provide live support for the activities of security services or the police. Accordingly, video surveillance simplifies the initiation of further measures as well as the clarification of threats, thefts or security breaches. But they can also provide preventive security.
Areas of application for camera surveillance systems are:
- Commercial properties
- Private households
- Retail trade
- Mobile surveillance, e.g. on construction sites
- Public spaces
Depending on the area of use and complexity, video surveillance systems cover the following applications:
- Monitoring of buildings or properties that cannot be seen and informing about occupancy statuses and movements
- Controlling authorised persons, vehicles or movements of material and identifying suspicious persons
- Monitoring production processes or areas after an alarm has been triggered, and Detecting dangerous situations (in advance) and results with alarm triggering
- Detecting intrusion and sabotage attempts by means of integrated video sensors
Please note: The GDPR provides for a transparency obligation for video surveillance systems. As a result, a sign with a pictogram must point out the camera surveillance. We will gladly take care of this for you.
CWS video surveillance system comply with the video standard DIN EN 62676-4 as well as the VdS guidelines 2366: Video surveillance systems - planning and installation and VdS guidelines 34301.
All-round carefree package from CWS:
A video surveillance system must undergo an annual inspection. At CWS Fire Safety, this is part of the all-round carefree package: CWS carries out the on-site inspection and advises you individually. This is followed by planning and implementation according to current specifications; if necessary, we coordinate directly with authorities or the expert for acceptance. Afterwards, you will receive training on how to operate the system. We are also happy to carry out regular inspections and maintenance of the video surveillance system.
- Protect employees, data and property
- Simplify the investigation of criminal offences or threats
- Support security services
- Deterrence or prevention
- Fast (automatic) initiation of measures
- Securing material media and buildings