Personal clothing is a matter of trust and requires a reliable partner. After all, professional laundry care plays a decisive role in making residents in care and rehabilitation facilities feel a bit more at home.
Laundry handling with DataMatrix code
CWS offers its customers skin-friendly laundry care and personal laundry processing. Each private garment is marked by CWS with a DataMatrix code. In this way, the clothing is clearly assigned to its owner. In addition, the circulation cycle of each item of laundry can be traced at any time thanks to the DataMatrix code.
We are happy to place our residents’ laundry in the hands of CWS and we can completely rely on our partner.
Collection of residents’ laundry and billing
After wearing, the laundry is collected in a laundry bag. We collect the laundry bags from you twice a week. We wash and care for the textiles and bring them back to your facility – sorted by resident. Modern and professional laundry care has a positive effect on the lifespan of the residents’ laundry. Billing is done separately after dry cleaning (self-payer) and for costs relevant to the care rate.
Taking the burden off your facility
We see ourselves as a partner to our customers. Without doubt, absolute punctuality, hygiene and quality are important factors for you. We meet these challenges with our proven logistics and the laundry care according to RAL-GZ 992/4.
Specialist, continuous consulting
Optimise all processes of your laundry supply with us. We support you through continuous consulting. Among other things, you benefit from:
- Transparent and reliable cost breakdown.
- Information evenings organised by us for relatives in your home, which create awareness of efficient washing processes.
Our resident laundry service in detail
- Regular on-site consulting
- Careful and hygienic laundry care in our high-tech laundries, certified in accordance with RAL-GZ 992/4
- Every piece of private clothing is marked with a DataMatrix code and thus always returns to its owner. The washing history of a laundry item can be documented at any time.
- Transparency and cost-effectiveness of our processes
- Billing is based on the costs relevant to the care rate and, in the case of dry cleaning, as self-payment