CWS Paradise Antibact Active White
- Full service by CWS
- Repair or, if necessary, replacement of dispensers
- Mounting and maintenance of dispensers
- Soap acts bactericidal, levurocidal, and limited virucidal
- Free from perfume
- Effortless change of the soapsuds bottle thanks to the click-in-bottle system
- Capacity of 310 user portions
- Reserve tank with another 60 portions
The Paradise Antibact from CWS is a practical soap dispenser that meets all requirements for hygienic hand washing in accordance with EN 1499. The robust plastic design makes it a reliable and discreet hygiene solution in any washroom.
The soap dispenser is filled with CWS Best Antibact Foam Soap, an antibacterial soap with bactericidal, levurocidal, and limited virucidal activity, which effectively combats influenza viruses, among other things.
It is perfume-free, dermatologically tested, has proven to be very skin-friendly, is pH-neutral, and contains moisturising ingredients. Furthermore, the antibacterial soap is VAH-certified and supports concepts and guidelines such as HACCP and LMHV.
The soap dispenser is fitted with a soap foam bottle with a capacity of 500 ml, which corresponds to around 310 user portions. A reserve tank releases approx. 60 additional portions of antibacterial soap as required. Changing the bottle is quick and easy thanks to the click-in-bottle system. A security cylinder lock protects the filling material against theft.
It is also easy and intuitive to use, as the dosage is controlled by a mechanical pump mechanism.
Of course, the soap dispenser can be perfectly combined with other products from the CWS Paradise Line.
- Practical soap dispenser for kitchens, laboratories, or toilets
- Antibacterial soap for hygienic hand washing according to EN 1499
Compared to liquid soap, foam soap is much more productive. In addition, its use requires less water as it is already foamed when it comes out of the dispenser. The Paradise Antibact thus saves both soap and water and contributes to the conservation of resources.