CWS Paradise Stainless Steel Seatcleaner
- Full service by CWS
- Repair or, if necessary, replacement of dispensers
- Mounting and maintenance of dispensers
- disinfectant is bactericidal, levurocidal and limited virucidal
- Without perfume and aldehydes
- Around 1,500 spray portions per liquid bag
Germs and pathogens can easily accumulate on toilet seats. For that reason, using an additional, manual toilet seat cleaning agent is a hygienic plus for every washroom. The Stainless Steel Seatcleaner offers the optimum solution here.
The fast-acting surface disinfectant complies with EN 13697, is suitable for surfaces in contact with food, and is VAH-certified. It has bactericidal, levurocidal and limited virucidal effects and is free of perfume and aldehyde.
The spray does not drip when dispensed and allows for residue-free WC seat cleaning for a visually flawless and clean impression. The liquid is stored in 300-ml liquid bags, each of which holds approx. 1,500 spray portions for WC seat cleaning.
Thanks to the patented Click-in-Bottle system, the plastic bags can be exchanged very quickly. Old bags can be disposed efficiently.
A further advantage is the stainless steel finish; this gives a hygienic, modern, and elegant impression and makes the product robust and durable.
- Manual WC seat cleaning for washrooms with a high number of users
- Robust stainless steel
- Intuitive operation