The perfect mix
Hygienic hand washing
CWS SmartWash reduces the risk of infection
Most germs are "passed on" from hand to hand. Thorough hand washing is therefore the most important prevention against infectious diseases. With the CWS SmartWash, a new chapter in hand hygiene is beginning. The innovative mixing faucet dispenses pre-mixed water, soap and air, so that in the future 100% of users will use soap when washing their hands.
An overview of CWS SmartWash
Making hygiene simple
- Every time someone washes their hands, this follows a fixed sequence – in just 20 seconds
- All hand washing is carried out using soap
- Surface contact is avoided thanks to the fact it’s sensor-controlled
- Special hygiene due to soap bags with disposable mixing head
- Better hand hygiene reduces disease rates
- Patented mixing technology saves up to 90 % water and up to 60 % soap
- Consumption costs decrease
- The user can never take too much
- Completely replacing the soap unit saves time
- Minimal use of resources through innovative mixing technology
- Better balance of sustainability
- Thanks to large refill bags, a soap pack lasts around 150 % longer (compared to a standard soap dispenser with a 500 ml filling capacity)
- Patented mixing unit mixes water, soap and air
- Consumption and function data are transmitted via WiFi
- Usage and costs can be controlled efficiently
- Fill level and technical status can be viewed at any time
A clever little head
The CWS SmartWash has a patented mixing head inside created by Smixin that automatically mixes water, soap and air. The output quantity is preset so that consumption can be calculated efficiently. Furthermore, the CWS SmartWash is equipped with an internet connection via which the consumption values of water and soap can be retrieved at any time. This way, you can always check the costs.
CWS rental service
Benefit from our full-service model
As part of our rental service, we take care of the professional installation and maintenance of the wash fittings. We’re able to adapt our services, for example the delivery of fresh soap bags, to the individual needs of your facility.
Our partnership with Smixin
Together for digital hygiene solutions
Our aim is to raise hygiene standards in public washrooms and improve the hygiene experience of users. In cooperation with the Swiss company Smixin, the manufacturer of the CWS SmartWash, we are constantly working on developing future digital handwashing solutions.
Together for clean drinking water
For each rented CWS SmartWash, CWS and Smixin provide 20,000 l of drinking water through the MadeBlue organisation. This will give 20 children access to clean water at school for a year. MadeBlue is working for a better water supply throughout the world.