CWS Delta Multiprotect HighVis Dungarees HighVisOrange/DarkGrey
CWS Delta Multiprotect HighVis Dungarees HighVisOrange/DarkBlue
- A pleasant fabric weight of 320 g/m2
- Elasticated, length-adjustable braces, side opening with adjustable hip width
- Ergonomically shaped knee pad pockets, standard pictograms on the leg pocket flap
- Two side pockets, one back pocket with flap and press stud, one bib pocket, one folding rule pocket on the right and a leg pocket on the left including a smartphone and pen pocket (all patch pockets with flap and press studs)
The Delta Multiprotect HighVis collection combines versatile multi-functional protection with Class 2 high-visibility elements. It includes the dungarees in the colour combination safety orange/dark grey. They are made of polyester, modacrylic, aramid, viscose and anti-static fibres. This material blend meets the standard requirements for heat and flame protection and also protects against fault arcs, chemicals, weld spatter and electrostatic discharges. Moreover, the dungarees meet the requirements of Class 2 high-visibility clothing. As such, they are great for employees of waste disposal companies who work on inner-city roads.
Weighing in at 320 g/m2,the dungarees feel wonderfully light. Thanks to their design, they are guaranteed to impress when both kneeling and lying down to work, as nothing can slip. Knee pad pockets further increase the comfort level. Together with the work jacket – the combination is essential for achieving the stated level of protection – it completely covers the neck, arms and legs. The fact that both the elasticated braces and the hip width can be adjusted to size is another bonus.
CWS will be happy to equip the Class 2 high-visibility clothing with name tags or company logos. Please contact our customer representative for more information.
Class 2 high-visibility clothing guarantees good visibility in adequate light conditions. In total, the dungarees satisfy six standards and impress with the exceptional flexibility and diversity.
- 54% modacrylic | 44% cotton | 2% anti-static fibres
- 6 standards Protection against heat/flames, weld spatter, electrostatic discharges, fault arcs and chemicals, plus Class 2 high-visibility elements
- Additional protection against bases and oils as well as metal splashes
CWS ensures that its suppliers operate in accordance with ethical and sustainability standards. They have all committed themselves to the requirements of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) and CWS additionally audits suppliers in risk countries to verify their compliance with the BSCI Code of Conduct. At the same time, CWS develops and processes durable and recyclable workwear with textiles and raw materials which are as sustainable as possible. Renting clothing from us for years saves resources. Damaged parts are not replaced straight away but repaired as far as possible. The washing and drying processes in our industrial laundries use electricity and other energies as efficiently as possible. Fresh water is used repeatedly instead of just once.