CWS Delta Multiprotect Trousers Grey/Red
CWS Delta Multiprotect Trousers DarkBlue/Blue
- Pleasant fabric weight of 320 g/m2
- Adjustable waistband with belt loops, concealed zip
- Ergonomically shaped knee pad pockets, standard pictograms on the leg pocket flap
- Two side pockets and one patch pocket on the back right (each with press studs), a folding rule pocket and a leg pocket on the left including a smartphone pocket (all patch pockets with flap and press studs)
With these multinorm trousers, employees are flexibly equipped to handle various tasks during different shifts. The trousers which are available in shades of blues and grey/red protect against heat and flames, fault arcs, chemicals, electrostatic discharges and weld spatter. The mixed blend is made up of flame-resistant modacrylic, breathable cotton and anti-static fibres. The high cotton content makes the trousers particularly light and comfortable to wear, what’s more, they also impress with their exceptional temperature regulation function.
The multinorm work trousers feature an elasticated waistband with belt loops which can be optimally adjusted for the perfect fit. The knee pad pockets with matching pads take the pain out of working kneeling down. CWS has included the standard pictograms on the flap of the left leg pocket where they are easy to see. A total of seven pockets offer space for tools. These include a particularly large and reinforced folding rule pocket and a special smartphone pocket. Their flaps and press studs mean these pockets comply with the standard requirements for heat and flame protection.
Important: The trousers only guarantee 5-fold protection when worn with the multinorm jacket. The neck, arms and legs must be completely covered.
The multinorm work trousers are extremely versatile: they combine reliable 5-fold protection with great wearing comfort thanks to the high cotton content.
- 54% modacrylic FR | 44% cotton | 2% anti-static fibres
- 5-fold protection: Heat/flames, weld spatter, anti-static, fault arcs and chemicals
- Additional protection against bases and oils as well as metal splashes
CWS ensures that its suppliers operate in accordance with ethical and sustainability standards. They have all committed themselves to the requirements of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) and CWS additionally audits suppliers in risk countries to verify their compliance with the BSCI Code of Conduct. At the same time, CWS develops and processes durable and recyclable workwear with textiles and raw materials which are as sustainable as possible. Renting clothing from us for years saves resources. Damaged parts are not replaced straight away but repaired as far as possible. The washing and drying processes in our industrial laundries use electricity and other energies as efficiently as possible. Fresh water is used repeatedly instead of just once.