CWS ESD Safe Line Trouser Dark Grey
CWS ESD Safe Line Trouser Dark Blue
- Light fabric (160 g/m2): fabric feels comfortable against the skin
- Extremely resilient twill material with outstanding colour consistency and high wearing comfort
- Figure-hugging cut, ergonomic knee region, front fly with concealed zip
- Waistband with button, belt loops and elasticated back for optimal fit
- Two side pockets, one patch back pocket on the right, one patch reinforced folding rule pocket on the right with loose hanging pocket bottom, one leg pocket on the left with flap and concealed press studs
These work trousers from the ESD Safe Line range go perfectly with the collection’s work coats. Their twill fabric is composed of a combination of 66.5% polyester, 32% cotton and 1.5% carbon fibres. Like the coats and shirts in the same collection, the waistband trousers prevent electrostatic discharges (the discharge of static electricity) to sensitive electronic components. In addition, they feel great against the skin and impress with a comfortable fit and excellent colour retention. Customers can choose between the colours light grey, dark blue, blue and black. The figure-hugging work trousers have a front fly with concealed zip and button, belt loops and elasticated back waist, allowing the waistband to be adjusted to the desired width. Two side pockets, one back pocket and one leg pocket as well as a reinforced folding rule pocket with loose hanging pocket bottom offer plenty of space for storing tools. With the products of the ESD Safe Line range, employees are optimally equipped for handling highly sensitive electrical components. Static electricity cannot jump to the electronic components. CWS washes and maintains the ESD products professionally, with trained experts checking the workwear for possible damage and repairing it as necessary.
The work trousers from the ESD Safe Line range are the perfect complement to the collection’s work coats. The waistband trousers prevent electrostatic discharges from the wearer and impress with excellent wearing comfort.
- 66.5% polyester | 32% cotton | 1.5% carbon fibres
- Conduct electrostatic discharges away in a controlled manner via integrated carbon fibres
The washing and drying processes in our industrial laundries use electricity and other energies as efficiently as possible. Fresh water is used repeatedly instead of just once. CWS ensures that its suppliers operate in accordance with ethical and sustainability standards. They have all committed themselves to the requirements of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI), and CWS additionally audits suppliers in risk countries to verify their compliance with the BSCI Code of Conduct. At the same time, CWS develops and processes durable and recyclable workwear with textiles and raw materials which are as sustainable as possible. Renting clothing from us for years saves resources. Instead of replacing damaged items immediately, we repair garments professionally wherever and whenever possible.