CWS Pure Metal Trousers DarkGrey/Grey
- Pure Metal offers an exceptional combination of comfort and protection (375 g/m2)
- Front slit with concealed zip, waistband with belt loops
- Double layer finish in critical areas for additional protection
- One patch pocket for folding rule on right with flap and hook-and-loop fastener, two back pockets, one left leg pocket (each patch, with flap and concealed press studs) plus two side pockets
Pure Metal is ideal as protective clothing in foundries where employees are exposed to high levels of radiant and convective heat as well as molten metal splashes. The excellent heat-insulating work trousers made of patented Wooltech fabric combine the water-repellent properties of the natural wool fibres with the very comfortable, flame-resistant LenzingTM viscose. The polyamide content provides the desired robustness for the foundry protective clothing. Unlike most providers, Pure Metal protects against molten iron and aluminium as well as metal alloys such as cryolite and copper. CWS performs individual pour-over tests to check that the trousers are suitable for the materials used by the customer. Another advantage of the CWS service: professional industrial washing removes graphite dust from the work trousers. This is produced during metal casting and adheres to the foundry protective clothing. Our employees also inspect the trousers for damage and wear, repairing them if necessary.
We finish the work trousers with double layers in areas particularly prone to wear and tear. Air between the material layers provides additional heat protection. Thanks to anti-static fibres, the trousers prevent static discharges and also protect against fault arcs. With a weight of just 375 g/m2, Pure Metal ensures an optimal mix of wearing comfort and protection. As always, the certified protection level is only guaranteed when the work trousers and jacket are worn together.
With the exception of the side pockets, all the pockets feature flaps and press studs or hook-and-loop fasteners. These comply with the standard for heat and foundry protective clothing and prevent, for example, the penetration of molten metal. In total, the trousers have six pockets including a particularly large pocket for a folding rule.
Protection from metal splashes, heat, fault arcs: the patented Wooltech material used in these trousers is extremely versatile. The viscose content also makes the garment very comfortable to wear.
- 54% LenzingTM FR viscose | 20% wool | 20% polyamide | 5% aramid | 1% anti-static fibres
- Maximum protection against metal splashes, ideal as protective clothing in foundries
- Innovative, two-layer high-tech fabric combines high protective properties with great wearing comfort
- Protection against flammability, anti-static charge, fault arcs and radiant heat
CWS develops durable and recyclable workwear from textiles and raw materials which are as sustainable as possible. Renting clothing from us for years saves resources. Instead of replacing damaged items immediately, we repair garments professionally wherever and whenever possible. The washing and drying processes in our industrial laundries are designed to be efficient and save energy. Fresh water is reprocessed and used multiple times. CWS ensures that its suppliers operate in accordance with ethical and sustainability standards. They have all committed themselves to the requirements of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) and CWS additionally audits suppliers in risk countries to verify their compliance with the BSCI Code of Conduct.