For our newly setup international core marketing team (hygiene) we are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on specialist in market research and product marketing!
What will you be doing?
As Market Intelligence Specialist you are responsible for market research and product marketing. You will research industry trends and develop compelling marketing programs based on competitive intelligence and customer insights. On an international scale, you focus on driving awareness and demand for our hygiene products and technologies. You report directly to our Head of Divisional Marketing and work closely together with product management, sales and the regional marketing and communications colleagues.
- Analyse data and measure product marketing results of new products, product promotions and technology solutions;
- Generate data-driven loyalty for our service solutions;
- Define, measure and oversee the budget and ROI for all demand marketing investments and activities;
- Develop and articulate compelling value propositions and go-to-market approaches for new product introductions;
- Drive product introductions and existing product sales for all products within the hygiene portfolio in the group;
- Create customer stories and highlight the added value for the customer;
- Investigate different segments and analyse what the customer needs are and brief product development for new possibilities;
- Integrate channel partners marketing programs and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders and agencies.
Who are you?
At CWS we are looking for the right personal and cultural fit. Additionally, we are growing and innovating rapidly and you need to be able to thrive in this pace.
- You have a strong background in marketing and analytics or a similar data-driven marketing role;
- We can describe you as analytically strong, hands-on, you enjoy taking ownership and are able to transform data to actionable results;
- You have a good working level of German and English;
- Good knowledge of Excel, Salesforce and Google Analytics is a plus;
- Willingness to travel across the group at least once a month (after COVID), in the meantime you are comfortable working in a remote team.
What do we offer?
CWS offers a challenging environment within a dynamic and solid organisation. We are no-nonsense employer who values teamwork, customer focus and interpersonal relationships.
We offer a good salary, attractive bonus scheme and various competitive secondary advantages dependent on the country you work in.