We are looking for a Pricing Manager to standardise and execute our price settings for our Workwear division within the Benelux.
What will you be doing?
As Pricing Manager you are responsible for the evaluation and improvement of current internal processes around pricing and invoicing in our Benelux region. It is a soloistic role in which you report to our Regional Change Manager.
- Understand the impact of pricing on profit margins and implement adjustments accordingly;
- Develop and define pricing structures and strategies by e.g. evaluating production costs and invoicing processes;
- Run pricing and invoicing projects;
- Coordinate Sales, Product Management and Marketing to build pricing models and tools;
- Oversee terms and conditions as well as annual indexing of our articles.
Who are you?
At CWS a personal and cultural fit matters. We grow, innovate and change at a rapid pace and are therefore looking for someone who enjoys and takes ownership in such a dynamic and challenging environment.
- You are in the possession of a Bachelor's degree, looking for a second or third step in your career;
- You have a good understanding of pricing and would like to take the lead in this matter;
- Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English, French is a big plus;
- Pragmatic approach, analytically strong.
What do we offer?
CWS offers a challenging environment in a dynamic and solid organisation with many opportunities to grow and thrive. We are a no-nonsense employer that highly values teamwork, great service and our people.
We offer a good salary package, consisting of an end-of-the-year prime, annual bonus, company car and much more.
Will Pricing Manager be your next job title? Apply with your resume and short motivation by sending a mail to Babette Naglé, Corporate Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org.