For our Workwear division we are looking for an experienced HR management professional for the regions Benelux and Sweden!
What will you be doing?
As Regional HR Business Partner Manager you provide guidance to and consult our middle and upper management colleagues from our Workwear division in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Sweden. You manage a team of local HR Business Partners and report directly to our divisional HR Director. Additionally, you work closely together with different stakeholders such as the Managing Director, Regional Managers and the HR Shared Services Center.
- Implement and further develop the HR strategy in the region, in alignment with CWS goals and objectives;
- Support management in day-to-day activities, such as performance management, coaching, career development, etc.;
- You facilitate and drive change and continuous improvement in the region, e.g. the further cultural fusion of CWS and companies that have been merged and acquired over the past years;
- You coordinate reocurring HR processes such as pay and performance reviews, target setting, compliance, legislation, etc.;
- Manage important work council topics and work closely together with local labour associations;
- Measure HR-related operational and strategic KPIs and take necessary actions based on this data.
Who are you?
At CWS we are looking for the right fit. We are growing and innovating at a rapid pace and we are looking for colleagues who would like to contribute to the success of this dynamic environment.
- You are in the possession of a relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree, have extensive experience in the field of HR and have worked at least 2 to 3 years in a similar role;
- You are familiar with working in international context, experience with matrix organisations is an advantage;
- As a person we can describe you as pragmatic, result driven and you are able to drive changes and help steer the organisation in the right direction by means of transformation management;
- You are great in stakeholder, change, process and project management and you know how to find your way in company politics;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, additional languages are a pre;
- Willingness to travel across the region and to our HQ in Germany.
Are you as enthusiastic about this position as we are? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application through our website!
We offer you a good salary, end-of-the-year bonus, attractive bonus scheme, company car, monthly expense allowance and plenty of room for personal development.