We at CWS have one goal: We want to contribute to a healthier and safer future. And around 10,800 employees in 16 countries work enthusiastically towards this goal every day. Our aim is to set new standards. As an integrated system provider, we provide innovative, sustainable and digital rental solutions for more health, safety and protection in the areas of hygiene, mats, workwear, fire protection, clean rooms and health and care.
Main purpose of job:
- Coordinating all marketing related activities
- Coordinating campaign and communication activities and partners (on-line and off-line)
- Implementing Go-to-market strategy
- Supporting external events
Key duties/ responsibilities:
- Coordinating on-line topics (website management, Social Media channels, etc.)
- Coordinating digital marketing, SEO/ SEM and digital lead generation campaigns with external and internal partners
- Developing high impact marketing and communication materials – brochures and catalogues, sales campaigns, online activities, presentations and all necessary tools to enable sales growth etc. – in alignment with the central marketing team
- External communication on brand and corporate priorities together with Group Corporate Communication team
- Co-operating with product management functions to ensure full alignment on product communication topics
- Serving as a go-to-partner for sales and customer care teams to support business growth
- Organising trade fairs and industry events in close alignment with sales
Experience/ Skills and qualifications
An ideal person:
- Has min 2+ years of experience in Marketing incl. experience in digital marketing
- Is fluent in Polish and English (knowledge of another language will be an advantage)
- is energetic, enthusiastic and optimistic with a “can do attitude”
- has digital drive and cope with data analysis well
- is advanced with MS Office, especially with PowerPoint
- likes variety of tasks and is able to work on different projects at the same time
- is customer orientated – with excellent interpersonal skills ensuring effective communication
- is willing to travel occasionally also abroad
- team-player and willing to work within international environment
- Permanent contract, full time.
- Work in best and motivated team.
- Work in the company what cares about sustainability and creates value for generations.
- Cooperation with diverse and international teams.
- Benefits like: medical health care, sport card, social fund.