CWS Alpha HighVis Trousers HighVis Yellow/Dark Grey w/ Reflective Stripes and Kneepad Pockets
CWS Alpha HighVis Trousers HighVis Yellow/Dark Grey w/ Knee Reinforcement
- Very light: just 260 g/m2
- Waistband with belt loops and elasticated back waist with buttonholes
- Waistband with concealed jeans button on both sides, fly with concealed zip
- Patch knee pad pockets made of Cordura® with hook-and-loop fastener
- Dark, contrasting panels on the knees, pocket openings and bottom of the legs so they are less susceptible to dirt
- Reflective stripes around the legs increase visibility
- Two side pockets, two back pockets, a reinforced folding rule pocket on the right and a smartphone pocket with a flap and hook-and-loop fastener on the left
The Alpha HighVis collection also includes a pair of warning protection class 1 trousers. They improve the visibility of the worker, are suitable for use in internal logistics areas and can be combined with the Workwear collections if so desired. Like all Alpha HighVis products, the trousers are characterised by their sustainable, EPD®-certified Tecawork Ecogreen™ material. It is composed of TENCEL™ lyocell and recycled polyester and thus ensures great wearing comfort, a low textile weight of just 260 g/m2 and excellent colour brilliance. In addition, the fabric also offers UV protection combined with great temperature regulation.
The straight-cut high-visibility trousers have a waistband with concealed jeans button on both sides, belt loops and a fly with concealed zip. Knee pad pockets made of Cordura® with a hook-and-loop fastener ensure extra comfort when working in a kneeling position. CWS has also added dark, contrasting panels around the hips and seat to make the trousers less susceptible to dirt. Two side pockets, two back pockets, a reinforced folding rule pocket on the right and a smartphone pocket with a flap and hook-and-loop fastener offer plenty of space for tools and other aids. Diagonally applied reflective stripes around the legs additionally increase the wearer’s visibility.
CWS offers the trousers in the colour combinations dark blue/safety yellow and dark grey/safety orange.
The trousers correspond to warning protection class 1. They are made from sustainable materials which impress with breathability and good moisture regulation as well as being comfortable to wear.
- Main colour: 65% recycled polyester | 35% TENCEL™ lyocell
Safety colour: 80% recycled polyester | 20% organic cotton
- Warning protection class 1, UV protection of 40+
With Alpha HighVis, CWS is taking yet another step towards increased sustainability: the high-visibility clothing satisfies the demanding EPD® regulations as the garments boast an excellent environmental record throughout their entire life cycle. This applies to water and energy consumption and the generation of emissions and waste as well as the use of chemicals and transport logistics. The Tecawork Ecogreen™ fabric is composed of TENCEL™ lyocell fibres from sustainable timber production and polyester from recycled PET plastic bottles. The material impresses with its high wearing comfort and durability.