CWS Ltd have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced salesperson to join our growing Sales Teamas a Business Developer.The successful candidate willbeself-motivated, proactive and will have a successful track record in sales (within the service industry is preferable but not essential).
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will manage the commercial performance of theirassigned area. Leading with Hygiene, They will be responsible for new business sales, generating leads, converting leads to sales and selling new and additional services in line with the business objectives and sales targets.
Duties for this role include
- Ensure the successful achievement ofsales targets,performance, and goals across your region.
- Identify upSelling and Cross Selling opportunitieswithin CWSexisting customer base.
- Grow the product portfolio within existing CWS accounts.
- Develop effective sales strategy and ensure its timely implementation
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Be aware of all competitive activities withinaccounts.
- Sales presentations for clients showing the success and credibility of the business and its products
- Management of pipelines and diaries through Salesforce.com.
- Good disciplined use of CRM and administration
- Ability to complete management reports on time is essential.
There are certain skills and abilities that one must possess to be considered for the position of Business Developer, these include:
- Experience in sales with a successful track record
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas
- Exceptionalnegotiation skills
- Ability to build effective relationships, whether internally or externally
- Possess effective presentation skills
- Ability to be proactive and plan effectively
- Must possess time management skills, with the ability to make timely decisions
- Possess Time management and good organizational skills
- Looking to progress in Sales
Please contact Sarah Hunt (HR Manager) in the strictest confidence.