CWS Delta Multiprotect HighVis Jacket HighVisYellow/DarkBlue
CWS Delta Multiprotect HighVis Jacket HighVisOrange/DarkGrey
- 320 g/m2 fabric weight
- Improved neck protection with stand-up collar which is closed with press studs
- Concealed button facing with press studs
- Adjustable cuffs, standard pictograms on the left sleeve
- Two inside breast pockets with flap and press stud, two patch front pockets with flap and press stud as well as an inside pocket including smartphone pocket
- Reflective stripes with double seams for a particularly long service life
5-fold protection plus Class 2 high-visibility elements: This multinorm work jacket offers employees great versatility. It is made of a blend of modacrylic, cotton and anti-static fibres. This material mix provides reliable protection against heat and flames, weld spatter, fault arcs, chemicals and electrostatic discharges. The high-visibility work jacket in safety yellow/dark blue also guarantees great user visibility in adequate light conditions. The work jacket is also suited for use in inner-city areas, e.g., for road construction and waste disposal employees.
The material blend of cotton and modacrylic makes the multinorm work jacket extremely robust. This, in turn, also enhances its durability. The double seams which CWS uses to attach the reflective stripes, for example, contribute to this. The processed cotton guarantees that the jacket is exceptionally comfortable to wear. CWS has added dark blue trim to the zones subject to heavy wear, i.e., the front part of the sleeves, to make dirt less noticeable. The multinorm work jacket has two breast and two front pockets plus an inside pocket and a smartphone pocket. All the pockets can be closed with press studs, and the outer pockets also feature flaps. CWS has clearly displayed the standards satisfied by the high-visibility work jacket on the left sleeve.
On request, CWS will be happy to apply your company logo or name tags to the jacket. Your customer representative will advise you on the possibilities. Please note: The work jacket must always be combined with matching trousers in order to satisfy the key protective properties.
Thanks to Class 2 high-visibility elements, this multinorm work jacket guarantees great user visibility in adequate light conditions. What’s more, the jacket impresses with its 5-fold standard protection.
- 54% modacrylic | 44% cotton | 2% anti-static fibres
- 6 standards: Protection against heat/flames, weld spatter, electrostatic discharges, fault arcs and chemicals, plus Class 2 high-visibility elements
- Additional protection against bases and oils as well as metal splashes
- Zones subject to greater wear and tear feature a darker trim to conceal dirt.
The washing and drying processes in our industrial laundries use electricity and other energies as efficiently as possible. Fresh water is used repeatedly instead of just once. CWS develops and processes durable and recyclable workwear with textiles and raw materials which are as sustainable as possible. Renting clothing from us for years saves resources. Instead of replacing damaged items immediately, we repair garments professionally wherever and whenever possible. CWS ensures that its suppliers operate in accordance with ethical and sustainability standards. They have all committed themselves to the requirements of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) and CWS additionally audits suppliers in risk countries to verify their compliance with the BSCI Code of Conduct.