For the strictest hygienic requirements
CWS offers two simple solutions to make toilet users feel perfectly comfortable: the Cleanseat for automatic cleaning and the Seatcleaner for manual cleaning of the toilet seat.Both systems allow the toilet seat to be cleaned and disinfected after each use, providing a strong sense of hygiene and a clean washroom that people are happy to use.
CWS Paradise CleanSeat
Self-cleaning toilet seat
The Paradise Cleanseat cleans itself after each use, is fully automatic and fits any standard toilet. The cleaning process only takes 15 seconds: the toilet seat rotates on its axis and passes through the built-in hygiene sluice. You can also start the self-cleaning process at any time via the non-touch sensor, if desired. Featuring a tank for approximately 5,500 cycles, the Cleanseat Power is ideally suited for frequently used WCs.
CWS Paradise Seatcleaner
Toilet seat cleaner
The Paradise Seatcleaner is the manual alternative to the self-cleaning toilet seat. The available options include a specially brushed stainless steel model. All you need to clean and disinfect the toilet seat is a sheet of toilet paper and the skin-friendly, quick-drying liquid from the toilet seat cleaner. Hygiene really can be that simple.
CWS rental service
Your convenient comprehensive service
Take advantage of our rental service which includes individualised consultations and concept solutions. We provide professional installation and maintenance for the units as well as delivery of all consumables. We would be happy to advise you on your options.
Overview of the cleaning systems
Paradise Cleanseat Power & Paradise Cleanseat Universal toilet seats
- Automatic disinfection and electrically-powered cleaning of the toilet seat after each use (self-cleaning)
- Option to manually trigger the cleaning process via the sensor before using the toilet
- Cleaning process takes about 15 seconds
- Possible to retrofit on existing toilets
- “Power” model for the most demanding requirements and heavy use; uses a 230 V/50 Hz mains connection and a water supply (tank for approximately 5,500 cleaning cycles)
- “Universal” model for normal use; battery-powered (tank for approximately 1,200 cleaning cycles)
- No paper or plastic waste (i.e. toilet seat liners)
Paradise Seatcleaner and Paradise Stainless Steel Seatcleaner
- For manually cleaning toilet seats
- Liquid is VAH/DGHM certified
- Reliable pump system for drip-free dispensing and correct dosage
- Easy to replace the cleaning liquid plastic pouches thanks to the patented “easy click-in” system
- Approximately 1,500 sprays per liquid pouch
- Stainless steel model heavily protected from fingerprints due to the metal’s special brushing
- Anti-theft lock