For a healthier and safer future
CWS Fire Safety GmbH is the safety and fire protection company from the CWS Group.
CWS Fire Safety ensures the safety of people, the environment, buildings and property. We advise you individually on an optimal fire protection and safety solution for your building. For this we rely on innovative, sustainable and digital solutions for more health, safety and protection.
CWS Fire Safety an overview for:
- Active throughout Germany
- Broad product portfolio
- Comprehensive service
- Regional contact partners
- Safe workplace
- Professional tools
- Well-equipped vehicle
- Internal training center
- Cooperation in fire protection and safety engineering
- Company succession
- Non-binding exchange
Fire protection & safety technology from one source
As a fire protection company, we offer complete preventive fire protection from a single source:
- Plant fire protection: e.g. fire alarm system, extinguishing system, hydrants, smoke and heat extraction systems.
- Structural fire protection: e.g. escape and rescue routes, fire compartments, safe cable and pipe penetrations
- Organisational fire protection: e.g. fire protection regulations, fire protection training, installation of company fire protection systems
- Additional security technology: e.g. video surveillance, burglary protection, access and time recording systems.
Our services include consultation and planning, preparation of fire protection concepts, implementation of fire protection and security measures as well as maintenance and repair of fire protection and security equipment. Our experts and fire protection officers are available to advise on complex issues.
Save yourself the effort of coordination by different safety and fire protection companies. Digital processes and documentation ensure transparency. With us, you get everything from a single source.
Holistic fire protection solutions
Identify and remedy defects
CWS Fire Safety is your fire protection expert in the field of fire prevention inspections and defect rectification. Consequently, we are authorised to quickly and reliably rectify defects identified during a fire inspection.
- Inspections prior to a fire prevention inspection
- Support during a fire prevention inspection
- Elimination of fire protection deficiencies
- Support during expert inspections