- Planning & project engineering
- Different variants such as wall systems, ceiling systems, shaft constructions, beam and column cladding and cable and ventilation ducts
Drywall construction - consultation, implementation & acceptance
CWS drywall constructions make room-limiting, non-load-bearing walls, ceilings, and floors fireproof. The areas of application of fireproof drywall constructions include the interior of residential buildings, hospitals, laboratory buildings and all buildings that are being renovated.
The materials used meet the building regulations for fire protection and are available in fire resistance classes F30, F60, F90, F120 or F180. At CWS you will find different variants of drywall construction:
- Wall systems
- Ceiling systems
- Shaft constructions
- Carrier and column clothing
- Cable and ventilation ducts
The all-round carefree package for fire protection for ceilings, floors, and walls: CWS carries out the consulting, planning and implementation of your drywall construction. Finally, you will receive documentation with photos and descriptions. This gives you and your insurance company the certainty that the drywall construction was installed professionally.
- Fireproof ceilings, floors, and walls through drywall construction
Sustainable protection of the building fabric through fireproof drywall construction.