Fire door made of wood
- Support from CWS fire protection officer
- Retaining fire and smoke for 30 or 90 min
- Additional heat and sound insulation, burglar resistance and light transmission through fire-resistant glazing
- Desired colour with RAL lacquer
- Cooperation with various manufacturers such as Hörmann
Wooden fire doors - advice, installation & maintenance
The wooden fire doors ensure safety in case of fire. In an emergency, they retain fire and smoke for 30 or 90 minutes, depending on the model selected. Escape and rescue routes remain usable and fire compartments are separated. The wooden fire doors can be installed in masonry, concrete, or drywall.
CWS offers a wide range of wooden fire doors approved and tested by building authorities. Choose between fire resistance classes T30 (fire-retardant) and T90 (fire-resistant).
The wooden fire doors have the following functions:
- Smoke protection (according to DIN 18095)
- Sound insulation
- Intrusion protection
- Optionally translucent through fire-resistant glazing
All fire doors made of wood can be installed as single-leaf or double-leaf fire doors. If you require a particular size, we supply custom-made products in addition to the standard dimensions. Furthermore, you can customise the wooden fire door to suit your unique visual requirements: On the one hand, you have a choice of various frames and veneers. On the other hand, the wood can be varnished, stained, or lacquered and coated in the desired colour with RAL lacquer.
All-round carefree package
With the all-round carefree package, you are on the safe side: CWS Fire Safety carries out local inspections, professional installation of fire protection doors, and final acceptance as well as maintenance and servicing. Our service technicians are trained by various manufacturers.
Maintenance of fire doors: Every 12 months, fire protection doors require a safety inspection and maintenance by an expert such as CWS Fire Safety.
- Installation in brickwork, concrete, or drywall
- High-quality appearance and maximum security with one door